Sunday, September 19, 2010

Micah's Birthday

Micah turned 1 today. We reminisced about this day last year. 4 pm...water breaks & Chad's football game ends. 5 pm...Isaac's been dropped off at a friend's home and we get to the hospital. 5:30...pre-op. 6 pm...final prep. 6:26...the Micah Man arrives to bless our family. :)
"I'm ready for my cake now. Why am I eating outside though?"
"Why didn't Mama and Isaac let me touch the fire? It looked so pretty."

"Mama's taking too long disposing of said candle. I don't really need the paper removed to enjoy my cupcake."

"See what I mean?"

"Yummm. Frosting!"

"Baseball baking cups aren't horrible either."
"I'll have this cupcake finished soon. Who's getting number 2 for me?"
"Okay thanks for the second cupcake. Pardon my weird expression, but Isaac looked really sweet in this picture."
"Mission accomplished."

"Needed some water to wash it all down."

Micah really loved his new toys. This musical set had numerous instruments, but as I suspected, his favorite is the drum.

Future Ringo Starr anyone?

The tent seems to be a big hit too. Wanna bet Isaac attempts to commandeer all of Micah's new toys as his alone?