It's hard to believe that Micah is quickly approaching his first birthday. He acquires new skills each day. He now has four bottom and two top teeth. His jabber language seems so advanced, but I suspect he would be considered normal. He just carries on extensive conversations with his toys, his brother, etc. Micah has also grown to share Isaac's love of Wii Sports.

He's walking all around the furniture now and crawling up onto anything that's not too tall. His balance is really improving, and he seems to want to walk. However, Isaac cruised the furniture from age 11 - 15 months prior to walking, so we could have a wait ahead of us still.
Micah loves, LOVES, helping me "fold" the laundry. I have to defend the already-folded clothes or the task is fruitless.

And now for my favorite Micah story to date. Last Thursday, Chad arrives to pick up the boys from daycare to find Micah's clothes were very messy. Apparently, earlier in the day, the daycare provider ran to the restroom and thought Micah was properly entertained. Not so much. He escaped the Bumbo seat, crawled over to the couch, and pulled the bag of Doritos off of it. Dee Dee returned to find him chowing down on BBQ Doritos (didn't even know that product existed). He was covered in red/orange Dorito dust. His shirt, pants, and socks resembled a Dorito. Micah wasn't so happy when his snacktime was over.

Needless to say, I guess I don't need to worry so much about cutting his fruits and vegetables so small anymore. :)