This is a long video (3+ minutes)...the first part is Micah needing a nap. Parts 2 and 3 are Micah babbling and laughing, etc. At the end of Part 3, you can hear Isaac mimicking the sounds we're trying to get Micah to say. While we were distracted with Micah, Isaac was busy in the living room removing the floor vent and putting plastic bowling pins down the hole.
Today marks 7 months for Micah. It always amazes me how quickly time flies with infants....during the early sleepless nights, it can seem interminable! :) Although he isn't sitting up on his own for too long, he's making progress. He REALLY wants to crawl though. Today, he started pulling his legs up, closer to the starter position. Needless to say, we're reinstalling the baby gates.
If you watched the video, you may have caught his babbling. He's primarily repeating "dadadada." This is huge in our family. The "da" sound is one that Isaac cannot say yet....thus, Chad has never heard "DaDa" or "Daddy." (In Isaac's defense, his term for Chad, "GaGa," was one of his very first words.)
Micah is also using the high chair now and enjoys watching us cook. As "cooking" is a favorite activity of Isaac's, we spend a great deal of time in the kitchen nowadays.
"Whatcha doing, Mom?"

"I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with this photo session. I mean, I'm kinda busy."

"Okay, I'll give you a courtesy smile."
We started Micah on baby food this month. Crossing our fingers. So far no allergic reactions to the five foods we've tried. REALLY hoping this continues. 
He's not always pleased with our offerings though.
As the weather has been fabulous, we spent most of the past month outside. Isaac tripped on our back porch and earned his first official knee scrape. And foot scrape. And shin scrape.