I took Isaac out of the house this afternoon for some McDonald's Playland time. Two girls chased him up into the structure and were calling after him, "Boy! Boyyyyy! What's yer name? What's yer name? What's yer name?" Isaac played hard to get and stayed silent. Soon the 3 of them came down the big slide together. I captured the moment on my cell camera.
They went back up again and I heard, "What's yer name? Dale? Kyle? Eric? Kevin? etc" Isaac finally went to his default phrase, "Ah bah." For the rest of our time there, the younger girl chased Isaac around saying, "Abba! Abba! Let's go down the slide! Abba...Aaaaabaaa, where are you? etc"
Then they shared the above moment. The strong, silent type is a very good way to go. Isaac doesn't need speech to communicate the universal language of love.
They went back up again and I heard, "What's yer name? Dale? Kyle? Eric? Kevin? etc" Isaac finally went to his default phrase, "Ah bah." For the rest of our time there, the younger girl chased Isaac around saying, "Abba! Abba! Let's go down the slide! Abba...Aaaaabaaa, where are you? etc"
Then they shared the above moment. The strong, silent type is a very good way to go. Isaac doesn't need speech to communicate the universal language of love.