Saturday, December 19, 2009

3 Month Old Micah-Man

Our precious baby is three months old today. He loves to be cuddled, and nothing gets him smiling faster than sparring with Daddy. He and I just had an in-depth morning discussion on the virtues of the letter "O." What a joy our cooing baby is!

He's been sleeping through the night for two weeks now. He couldn't really soothe himself though, so we often would be required to re-paci him during the night. However, last night he either didn't wake up/didn't require us to soothe him. Chad went in at 7 to check on him, and he was just kicking and smiling away. What baby trains himself to sleep 12-13 hours a night with absolutely no effort on his parents' part?
Quick photo shoot this morning to mark his 3-month birthday:

Whoa, Mom. Whatcha doing? You surprised me!

Wait...I didn't agree to this.

Okay, I'll participate.

This might even be fun!

Okay, stop Mom! I'm going cross-eyed. No more flash!