Monday, April 28, 2008

Milestones

So Isaac has finally reached several key milestones. About a week ago, I went into his room to get him up from his nap. I walk in to see a very determined expression on his face....and my son standing in his crib. Of course, he was holding onto the rail for dear life and hasn't repeated said feat, but he did have his first official "pull up on the furniture" moment.
Additionally, he was diagnosed with his very first ear infection last Tuesday. The nurse said that it was in the early stages, and he's been loving the amoxicillin ever since.
And....he's finally crawling. After a solid month of scooting around on his belly and rocking the starter position, Isaac woke up this morning and decided to crawl. Video will follow soon.

"Hey mom. Check this out!"

"Here I go..." "Watch me now!"

"Wow. This is exhausting!"

"But I always have the energy to cheese for the camera."